Plans and Price
How much does Preceden cost?
Pricing depends on how many timelines and what type of timeline you'll be creating:
- $29 - One history timeline (for events entirely in the past)
- $69 - Unlimited history timelines (for events entirely in the past)
- $79 - One roadmapping timeline (for events in the past, present, or future)
- $179 - Unlimited roadmapping timelines + $50/additional user for teams (learn about teams)
After I upgrade, can I upgrade to a higher priced plan?
Yes, for example if you upgrade to the $79 plan, but later decide you need the $179 plan, you can upgrade for just the $100 difference.
How long does a payment give me access to Preceden?
Your payment gives you access to Preceden for 1 year. At the end of the year, you'll have the ability to pay again if you want to continue using Preceden. You won't be automatically charged again.
What are my options for multiple users?
If multiple people need to create timelines then you have two options:
- If it's OK for everyone to be able to see and edit each other's timelines: pay $179 + $50 per user for a team. Read about teams.
- If it's not OK for everyone to see and edit each other's timelines, everyone should simply upgrade their own account. They can then share their timelines with others on a case by case basis.
If only one person needs to create a timeline, then only that person needs to upgrade. He or she can then invite others to collaborate on timelines (which allows others to edit it) or share it as a password protected timeline (which allows others to view, but not edit it).
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, we offer a no-questions-asked refund for 30 days if you upgrade and later decide Preceden is not right for you.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll issue you a full refund.
Do you offer any discounts for nonprofits?
No, we've tried to price all of our plans in such a way that they are affordable to everyone.
What happens to my timelines if I don't renew?
Neither your account nor your timelines will be deleted if you don't renew. You just won't be able to add new events to your timelines until you renew.